Marketing Assistant staff will be in charge of digital marketing, content writing, and event organizing.
You work under the direction of Business Development Manager and with the Business Development Coordinator to deliver the company’s business objectives.
Duties | Responsibilities
- Monitor the company's digital marketing channels associated with corporate identity, contents, key opinion topics.
- Organizing the company's digital channel on a daily basis: website blogs, social medias, email, industry's forum, Google SEO.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy in Vietnamese and English.
- Provide analytic, numeric, and constructive market insights to direct supervisor.
- Weekly report on the channels performance to the team for brainstorming for improvements.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Support in planning and implementing activities, event internal / external.
- University degree / Bachelor degree
- Proficient in Vietnamese and English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good sense of marketing
- Observant and curious toward new things
- Creative and critical mindset
- Well-adoptive in any circumstances
- Positive and proactive thinking
- Knowledgeable in MS software, CRM, Project, database...
- Work in a culturally oriented company.
- Freedom to work in be a less-stressful environment.
- Manage your own hours and work schedule.
- Potential to grow and gain more experience.
- Work with one of the best BIM companies in Vietnam.
- Salary: negotiation